We can assist you to land Canada and fulfill your dream of study and work there. We have affordable and quality services and solutions that will help you find the right universities and colleges in the country and get work permit. 

Admissions in Universities and Colleges

We offer specialized consultancy solutions for admissions in various universities and colleges in Canada. After understanding your education qualifications and career goals through counselling sessions, our team of higher education consultants guides you to the right course and university that fits your interest, career goals, and financial capacity.

Our services related to admission in universities and colleges in Canada include but not limited to:

  1. Career counselling
  2. Universities/colleges identification
  3. Course orientation
  4. Application services
  5. Documentation related to admission.
  6. Recommendation letters
  7. Statement of interest/purpose
  8. Post-graduation work permit

Post Graduation Work Permit

Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) is an open work permit meant for international students who are graduated from a Canadian Designated Learning Institution (DLI). The permit gives them freedom to work anywhere in the country. The work experience you gain during PGWP period is a great way to apply and qualify for permanent residence in the country. You need to apply for PGWP within 180 days after getting your final marks. To be eligible, you need to pursue a course of 8-month duration or more. Otherwise, you will not be qualified to apply. If the course duration is less than 2 years, the PGWP will be in equivalent duration as the course. That means, if the course is 10 months, the permit will be also 10 months. If the course duration is 16 months or more, PGWP will be 3 years.