Canadian government offers good opportunities for Caregivers and Nannies to work temporarily or become a permanent resident of the country. There are two programs for this:

  • Home Child Care Provider
  • Home Support Worker Pilot

Home Child Care Providers include workers like babysitters, nannies, and foster parents who are to help parents look after their children and help them with household responsibilities. Home Support Worker Pilots are to look after people like senior citizens, paralysed, and disabled. 

Both programs are occupation-specific work permits and so caregivers and nannies can work for multiple employers. While working in Canada, caregivers can gain required work experience for permeant residence and apply for the same.   If you need assistance in applying for caregiver program, our immigration consultants can assist you. We have helped hundreds of customers benefit from these programs through our services.